Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Untitled



Here's where everything starts, not at the beginning, not at the end, but somewhere in the middle.
Now to be completely honest, I've no fucking clue of what I'm writing about. You see, I have some great ideas of aliens who are not little green-skinned-bug-eyes-big-head-three-fingers-superior-beings-really-really-and-I-mean-really-bad-I-want-to-destroy-the-earth kinda guys, but are more like us, in fact, just like us, complete assholes, you could say, BUT, I don't feel like going all Carl Sagan right now.
I could also finish writing one of the other stories I've started some time ago, ßµ† I'm too lazy.

"24, 25, 26.. What were those, again?"
"Иumbers, John, those are numbers."
"Oh, right, just like one, then."
"Well yes, one is a number two."
"But I thought it was one, not two." "You are confused right now, John."
"It will all make sense in the end."

"John! fuck, John! are you Ok?"
"John, answer me!"
"I'm fine."
"I thought you were dead."
"I'm sleeping."
"Right." "Good night, Sean."
"Иight."
"How do you know it's good?"
"I don't, that's why you gotta try it."
"Oh, Ok." "It's good."

"I don't understand though."
"You are not listening, what did I tell you?"
"Bt when is the end?"
"The end of what?"
"I don't know." "The end, when I can understand."
"Well, when do you want it to be?"
"Иow, I want to understand."
"Ok, but if you do, then it will be over."
"I..."
"How many times have you asked this?"
"Two."
"You mean one, then."

"I don't know."

"Well, there's only one way to find out."
"How do I end it?"
"Oh, you don't end anything, you just.. understand."
"But I don't.."
"Understan, I know, that's just because you are still in the middle."

"What was 27, again?"
"A number."
"Ok, finish it."
"Are you sure?"
"Иo, just do it, I want to understand."



































































































APPEИDIX I

"Fine, then."




APPEИDIX I.a

You didn't understand, not even in the end.




APPEИDIX I.b

12:26




APPEИDIX II

What you are looking for it's below, I wouldn't read it though. 




APPEИDIX IV

Well, I guess I found something to write about after all. 
Much better than alien assholes if you ask me.

Good Иight John.

No comments:

Post a Comment